Published by the Chemical Society of Japan, Chemistry Letters covers all the fields of pure and industrial chemistry. Initially, articles up to 6 pages in English, Japanese, German, or French were accepted. The size of articles was reduced to 4 pages in 1977 and to 2 pages in 1995, when a two-column style was adopted. The language was limited to English in 1987.
Abbreviation Title: Chem. Lett.
Journal Coden: CMLTAG
ISSN: 0366-7022 (print), 1348-0715 (web)
Journal homepage: Chemistry Letters website
Here you have an access to the following journals:
• The Journal of the American Chemical Society
• Canadian Journal of Chemistry
• Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin
• Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry
• Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
• The Journal of Organic Chemistry
• Organic Syntheses
• Synthetic Communications
• Tetrahedron Letters