Synthetic Communications is an international journal for rapid communication of synthetic organic chemistry. This journal presents communications describing new methods, reagents, and technology pertaining to synthetic organic chemistry with sufficient experimental detail to permit reactions and sequences to be repeated by a chemist reasonably skilled in the art.
Abbreviation Title: Synth.Commun.
Journal Coden: SYNCAV
ISSN: 0039-7911 (print), 1532-2432 (web)
Journal homepage: Synthetic Communications website
Here you have an access to the following journals:
• The Journal of the American Chemical Society
• Canadian Journal of Chemistry
• Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin
• Chemistry Letters
• Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry
• Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
• The Journal of Organic Chemistry
• Organic Syntheses
• Tetrahedron Letters